Monday, March 23, 2009

Things I've learned about Sam...


  1. She likes to hold hands when she is first going to sleep, I think its soothing to know one of us is standing by
  2. She is an 'easy' baby, at least that is what everyone tells us, I can't imagine a 'hard' baby, easy babies are a lot of work
  3. She loves to pick up both her feet and slam them down on the floor, she can shake the whole crib if she tries
  4. She loves to throw her toys on the floor just to watch you pick them up, over and over again
  5. She is a social baby, she gets bored being home all the time
  6. Do not hold her head or prevent her from moving her head, she will get extremely frustrated and cry, its heart breaking, stupid doctors
  7. She is much happier when both mama and dadday are in the room, she talks a lot more, its good stuff
  8. She is sticky most of the time, those crevices hold a lot of weirdness
  9. She is a trooper, there isn't much that upsets her thankfully
  10. She has a funny tuft of hair on the top of her head that stands up unless you brush it immediately after bath, I think she got that from her daddy
  11. She LOVES going for walks, getting to look around at nature, puts her right out
  12. She is starting to be interested in the food and drinks we consume, it won't be long...
  13. Her smiles can light up the room, they make my day each time she shares one with me
  14. Sometimes she needs to be alone in her room or in her gym, no offense, she just needs some space
  15. She has had nightmares since birth, not sure what babies are scared of, maybe the birth canal? And giggles in her sleep, its hilarious!
  16. This list will change the minute I publish it, each week is a new adventure

3 comments:

  1. Add one to the list--she gets cuter every single time I look at her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this list? I want to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, that question mark was an accident. Think exclamation mark!

    ReplyDelete