Baby Sam had been fussing yesterday for a while b/c she was tired, but every time we put her down in her crib she would start wailing and refused to sleep. Chris played with her and I would try to get her to go to sleep, then we would just put her back in the living room figuring she wasn't ready yet. This happened about three times in a row.
Then, I noticed a strange silence (quiet is rare in our house) and walked in to find the sweetest sight, my 2 babies, fast asleep. Sam is so tired she was sleeping sitting up, you can see she propped herself up with her arm, how pitiful is that? I'm surprised she didn't wake up from Chris' snoring, but sleep persisted. ZZZZZZZZZZZ

That is the most ridiculously cute thing I have ever seen in my entire life!
ReplyDeleteOh no! I can't see the picture! Why can't I see the picture....it sounds so cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm horrified that I can't see this picture either Margaret! I want to see her!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry guys, something happened with Google and some image program Chris was using, pic is up now!
ReplyDelete