Big news - I've decided to be a stay at home mom and be with Sam full time. Its the most exciting decision I've ever made. It was a hard decision because I really had it good at my job, but sometimes you have to follow your heart. As my good friend Kirsten said, I finally found something worth leaving a good job for. And yes, I mean Samantha, she is so worth it.
I hope to get more into cooking and recently found some cool websites on making baby food that also works for adults, my favorite part about this one, weelicious.com, is that there are not many ingredients in her recipes, and she pushes fresh food and farmer's markets. This one is just cool baby food recipes, check it out www.wholesomebabyfood.com. Hopefully I'll have time for all these new plans, we'll see how it goes.

Wow, she really is growing up, huh? That's too cute that she stares at her daddy out the window. I look forward to hearing about homemade baby food. That sounds like a great plan!
ReplyDeleteI've been making it since she started eating but I've run out of ideas so hopefully these new websites I found will help with my creativity.
ReplyDelete